Saturday, November 01, 2008

After a day of grocery-shopping, walking, cooking, dressing up, trick-or-tweeting, camwhoring, eating, playing cards, screaming & the omnipresent talking, I can now safely say that
I love my class cos we rock.


The start of Nelly's apple (crumble) pie & me the assisstant

(:

The mother of cheese cream!

The chef & her corrrn

The aunty trying to figure out the art of can opening

Nelly!

I look so happy cutting apples

Happy kitchen day :D

My favourite Xmas elf ever ever ever

Superbear & Minnie Glamour Mouse

L :D

This is the coolest teacher we're blessed enough to have(:

The musketeer secretly enjoyed upskirting the magician ):

And Superbear kills the Evil Shark!

Mad hatters hee

The little ones who stayed up way past bedtime

Scary 3P (:

The brave souls who survived Chinese A's!

HAHAHAHAHA. Armed with 2 umbrellas, our plan to scare him failed. All of us were sprawled on the floor pretending to be dead in the hands of the fearsome Blue Monster.

Sad Shuh with no food

Happy Shuh with food (magicked by the Wizard!)

L looks so scary here )x

BLUE MONSTER!!! -flees-

The wizard-cow says my cows smell greattt :D

Superbear! Nice tongue.

The Devil (Wears Prada) & The Teacher.

I don't know what else to say, except that I reached home late, fell asleep & woke up missing Halloween.

Yay 09SO3P<3

Good luck for OP on Monday guys, charm & amaze like you all did in your awesome outfits. &.. it'll be off to mini-is for some of us ): ohwells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home